- CB-Jason Verrett-lst round pick-still being held out of any contact drills-likely won’t play lst preseason game vs Cowboys
- LB-Dwight Freeney battling leg fatigue from quad surgery
- C-Nick Hardwick comes off field with elbow injury
- LB-Jerry Attochu-2 QB sacks-looks fast
- LB-Mantei Te’o-playing at faster tempo.
- Move WR-Teddy Williams to CB because of injuries in secondary.
- DT-Peria Jerry leaves camp-knee issues-says he is retiring.
- RB-Ray Rice apologizes to wife-women over domestic abuse arrest..1X-incident
- DE-Brent Urban-torn knee ligaments.
- Morgan Stanley Investments to meet with Tom Pegula and Donald Trump about their proposals to buy team.
- Release-WR-Terrance Tolliver.
- OT-Andre Smith out with concussion.
- Signs-FA-S-Jim Leohnard-former Jet-Bills.
- CB-Mo Claiborne injured knee
- QB-Tony Romo says not sure he will play in Chargers preseason game.
- DE-DeMarcus Ware returns practice-calf
- CB-Chris Harris taken off PUP-can practice.
- Arian Foster feuds with Media-says they all have agendas
- Answers ‘no comment’ to 6-straight questions.
- OG-Don Thomas-tears quad 2nd year in row
- 3-major injuries this week..Colts been in pads just once.
- WRs-Alan Robinson-Tandon Doss go down with ankle injuries.
- CB-Eric Berry-carted off with foot injury
- CB-Marcus Cooper-leg injury.
- WR-Mike Wallace-hamstring injury
- QB-Ted Bridgewater (4-6) passing with lst team offense
- LB-Anthony Barr-moves to starting job on defense.
- WR-Matt Slater-activated off PUP.
- Weird day weather..49-degrees at Greenbrier Resort-West Virginia.
- RB-David Wilson career may be over-neck stinger..meeting with team surgeons today.
- “Enforcer Defense” of Rex Ryan..4-Interceptions..1 Fumble Recovery…3-QB sacks.
- RB-Maurice Jones Drew running ahead of Darren McFadden in workouts.
- WR-Jordan Matthews (6’3) surprise player in camp.
- WR-Darius Heyward-Bey goes down with concussion
- OL Coach Mike Munchack installing cut block scheme.
- QB-Colin Kaepernick gets all snaps with number 1-unit…3-backup QBs work only with backups.
- Redskins begin 3-days of practice with New England