- Four days after devastating loss in the Super Bowl comes the ‘body bag’ report. Three of their top 3-DBs played hurt in the Super Bowl, as Tom Brady threw 4TD passes in the game.
- Seattle CB-Richard Sherman must decide whether to have surgery for a partilally torn elbow ligament, a Tommy John procedure.
- Seahawks S-Kam Chancellor will be examined for a torn MCL in his knee. He wore a heavy brace in the game.
- Seattle CB-Jeremy Lane needs surgery for a broken forearm near the wrist.
- Pete Carroll told NBC’s Matt Lauer how he is haunted by the way the game ended last Sunday night, the final pass play call. Initially it seemed he had no regrets; sure now looks like he does, with the reaction from his players and the communit, plus what is being said-written around the nation.