- Chargers with their fourth straight win….Philip Rivers, with three TD passes, is stellar as he earns a 120 passing rating for the career-best fourth straight game…First Chargers shutout since blanking the Chiefs by the same score in 2012…RB Branden Oliver rushes for a career-high 114 and adds 68 receiving yards.
- The Panthers forced four turnovers and dug out from a 14-point hole to knock off the Bears…The Panthers snapped a two-game skid.
Houston-L-Dallas (20-17, OT)
- + The Cowboys win their four straight after blowing a 10-point, fourth-quarter lead…Dan Bailey’s 49-yard FG was the difference.
- Dan Carpenter kicks the game-winner, from 58 yards, with four seconds left to give the Bills the win.
- After throwing four TDs the previous game, Indy QB Andrew Luck tossed just one — with two interceptions — in the win over the Ravens.
- Steelers were taxed as they avoid losing to a winless team for the second straight week…Ben Roethlisberger completed 26 of 36 passes for 273 and a touchdown.
Tampa Bay-L-New Orleans (37-31 OT)
- RB Pierre Thomas contributed 112 all-purpose yards, with two touchdowns, as the Saints came back from an 11-point, fourth-quarter deficit.
Atlanta-L-NY Giants (30-20)
- Giants gain their third straight win as Eli Manning throws for two TDs..Rookie WR Odell Beckham Jr. had the go-ahead touchdown on a 15-yard reception.
St. Louis-L-Philadelphia (34-28)
- Philly surged ahead by 27 points but nearly let this slip away. Rams QB Austin Davis rallied the team with three TD passes before falling short.
- The Browns roared back from a 25-point deficit to shock the Titans. It was the biggest comeback by a road team in NFL history…Brian Hoyer threw the winning TD with 1:09 remaining.
- Peyton Manning threw for 479 yards and four TD passes, which gave him 505 in his career, just five behind all-time leader Brett Favre…WR Demaryius Thomas had a Denver record with 226 receiving yards coming on eight catches.
Kansas City-San Francisco
- Phil Dawson kicked five field goals, including two over 50 yards, to lead the 49ers over the Chiefs…KC QB Alex Smith (17 of 31, two TDs, one INT) was unable to beat his old team in his first game back in San Francisco.
Cincinnati-L-New England (43-17)
- QB Tom Brady bounced back with two TD passes to quiet the critics as he knocks off the NFL’s final undefeated team.
Seattle at Washington
- The Seahawks have won eight straight on “Monday Night Football” and this appearance comes after coach Pete Carroll gave the team the entire week off for the bye…Washington RB Alfred Morris is fifth in the NFL with 316 rushing yards. It figures Washington leans on Morris to keep the ball away from Seattle QB Russell Wilson and his ball-control offense.
Green Bay-W-Minnesota (42-10)
- Thursday night football…Aaron Rodgers’ three TD passes allow Packers to embarrass the Vikings.
– Miami and Oakland had byes –