- Open preseason schedule tonight vs Dallas Cowboys….San Diego beat up physically…without OG’s-Chris Watt..Jereomey Clary…Richard Orhnberg….DE-Corey Liuget…CB-Brandon Flowers…Coach Mike McCoy uncooperative with media refusing to talk about any injuries…refuse to say how many snaps Philip Rivers and starters would play…Cowboys without QB-Tony Romo-has practiced just 2X-in 11-days….Reports out of Cowboys camp-coming off back surgeries-he is not throwing long ball with any velocity nor power…Dallas secondary ailing-4 DBs out with injuries will not play.
- 6-NFL preseason games tonight.
- New England practice 3-straight days vs Washington…Pats defensive front battered Redskins offensive line.
- Jim Harbaugh had only 69-players suited up for practice because of swath of injuries…Ravens unveiling new ILB-CJ Mosely.
- Kansas City scrambling in OL with injuries and defection of OGs-Jon Asumha and Geoff Schwartz to free agency…Bengals first test for DBs recovering from injuries including Leon Hall coming off two Achilles tears.
- Rematch of Super Bowl teams…Seahawks say their starters will play thru lst quarter…Broncos unveil new tough guy defense led by DeMarcus Ware…TJ Ward..CB-Aqib Talib.
- QB-Andrew Luck to play one series…Veteran backup Matt Hassleback to take lots of snaps to get used to Indy offense….QB-Geno Smith to play first half…Michael Vick not getting many snaps in camp workouts.
- Coach Doug Marrone blows lid at media-refuses to talk about poor Hall of Fame game performance…OG-Doug Ligursky-back.
- 4-DBs ailing out of preseason game…S-Barry Church..CB-Moe Claiborne biggest names missing workouts.
- OT-Dan Barclay-Torn knee ligaments-gone for year.
- RB-Toby Gerhart remains out with groin injury.
- RB-Knowshon Moreno takes part lst workout coming off knee surgery..RB-Daniel Thomas-still out-hamstring.
- WR-Nick Toon-out shoulder sprain.
- KR-Trendon Holliday-out-hamstring…RB-Peyton Hillis-sprained foot..Giants lost 2RBs in 2-days.
- QB-Sam Bradford..LT-Jake Long..will not play in lst preseason game-both coming off knee surgeries.
- WR-Kevin Norwood-sprained foot.
- WR-DeSean Jackson-ankle injury…WR-Pierre Garcon-hamstring.