- Most notable difference in Chargers offseason and preseason camp this year from last year
- No catastrophic injuries
- Last year by this time, team had already lost WR-Danario Alexander and LB-Melvin Ingram less than a week into camp
- Credit Chargers training staff-no torn Achilles so far
- Last summer 21-Achilles season ending injuries in camps
- Thru first week this year in other camps 11-so far
- DE-Corey Liuget-ready breakout season-wants to play at 302lbs
- Still out of action-WR-Vincent Brown-calf
- CB-Marcus Cromartie-groin-hamstring area..
- Cardinals sign CB-Patrick Peterson to (5Y-70M) extension-48M-Guaranteed-highest paid DB in NFL.
- Falcons scrambling for depth after RB-Steven Jackson goes down with hamstring-out 4W.
- Ravens lose 2-DL on same play
- NT-Tim Jernigan-back injury
- DE-Brent Urban-ankle.
- Reports Buffalo Sabres owner Tom Pegula makes a high bid of 1.3B to buy the team from the Ralph Wilson estate
- Toronto-developer Larry Tannenbaum and developer have put join bid in 1M-with idea of also financing stadium
- Donald Trump did make a late bid-price unknown.
- WR-Kelvin Benjamin could be out 4-6-weeks-deep bone bruise of knee.
- OT-Eben Britton-goes down with leg injury.
- DT-Geno Atkins-activated from PUP-missed last year with knee surgery.
- WR-Josh Gordon headed to appeals hearing tomorrow on 1-year drug suspension..He claims positive drug test was from 2nd hand smoke
- NFL says players responsible what is in their body
- Meet-with LB-Larry English-San Diego..DE-DeMarcus Lawrence-gone 3-months-fractured foot…Sign-OT-Tyron Smith (8Y-98M) deal
- Heavy rain for Broncos practice..QB-Peyton Manning throws interceptions..WR-Cody Latimore-standing out in camp-beast of talent.
- GM-Ted Thompson-given extension.
- Coach Bill O’Brien blows lid at turnovers in practice
- RB-Arian Foster returns to workouts-no back problems.
- Colts scramble to look for RBs to backup Ahmad Bradshaw.
- TE-Clay Harbor-calf injury.
- Battle for #2-QB job..Tyler Bray..Aaron Murray..Chase Daniel
- Sign-FA-Tony Hills-OT-ex Colt
- Problems with 3-OL spots..C-Sam Brenner-leg injury
- Already without Mike Pouncey-8W-hip.
- QB-Ted Bridgewater-fast track learner according to Norv Turner.
- CB-Brandon Browner-lockdown coverage ability
- 2-Interceptions-3 deflections
- TE-Rob Gronkowski-works on blocking LBs in first physical drills.
- CB-Champ Bailey-under fire-looks as if lost a step of quickness.
- Daniel Fells-TE-moves to lst unit offense
- Exam-RB-David Wilson-meets additional doctors neck stinger-had off season surgery on neck.
- Injuries grow
- TE-Jace Amaro-2nd round pick-knee
- Ras I-Dowling-CB-foot
- WR-David Nelson-concussion
- Bill Powell-RB-hamstring.
- Owner Mark Davis spent 3-days in San Antonio looking at stadium sights
- Met with 8-San Antonio government leaders.
- Coach Chip Kelly says way too much pre-draft hype on QBs-created ridiculous expectations.
- LB-Jarvis Jones-3QBX in workouts
- Coach Joey Porter-comes in to help teach pass rush technique.
- DE-William Hayes-looks healthy after hip surgery.
- 4-QBs in camp-not enough snaps.
- Marshawn Lynch-RB-already rung up 150,000 fines..now incurring 15% penalty of signing bonus each week out of camp-could forfeit 225,000 more.
- Release OG-Carl Nicks
- CB-Alterraun Verner-hamstring injury
- WR-Kendall Wright told to run more precise routes-stop freelancing.
- RG3-says team is streamlining Zone-Option Read plays
- OT-Trent Williams drops 327-315.