- Players had Tuesday off-leg weary
- Keep an eye on LB-Melvin Ingram-ice on both knees on Monday
- DE-Corey Liuget up to 310lbs-looks physically more imposing than ever
- WR-Vincent Brown losing ground with calf injury-Donnie Inman-CFL-rookie Tevin Reese getting more and more snaps
- Question to be answered-would Chargers be better with Kyle Orton as backup QB than Kellen Clements.
- CB-Antonio Cromartie goes down with pectoral injury-could be out 5-days..OC-Lyle Sendelein out 3W-calf injury
- RB-Andre Ellington-neck injury
- DE-John Abraham confirms-DUI arrest in Atlanta-asleep at wheel-drunk-4pm afternoon.
- RB-Steven Jackson-hamstring-out 4W.
- LB-CJ Moseley showing quickness equal to Ray Lewis
- Police to arrest Browns fan-urinated on grave of owner Art Modell.
- 8-Bids to buy franchise expected by deadline last nite
- Toronto investor Lawrence Tannenbaum..Donald Trump
- Terry Pegula-Sabres owner amongst those making offers.
- WR-Kelvin Benjamin-out with deep bone bruise in knee.
- WR-Alshon Jeffrey-foot injury
- OT-Kyle Long-remains out viral infection
- DT-Will Sutton-rookie Arizona State overwhelmed in workouts.
- WR-Mohamed Sanu-very impressive
- ILB-Vontaze Burfect excels in newly designed blitz package.
- QB-Johnny Manziel (1-8) 2-interceptions-struggles continue.
- QB-Tony Romo-day off from contact drills after heavy workload on Monday.
- Broncos may look at FA-RBs-Felix Jones-Michael Bush.
- TE-Eric Ebron struggles with dropped passes
- WR-Kevin Ogletree impressive as inside slot.
- DE-Julius Peppers moved to OLB in nickle defense opposite Clay Matthews.
- Texans move DE-Jadeveon Clowney to same side as DE-JJ Watt-amazing pass rush results
- DT-Louis Nix-Notre Dame remains out with knee issues.
- Sign-FA-RB-Phil Tanner-ex Cowboy.
- Even battle at QB-Chad Henne (27-37)
- Blake Boertels (20-31) in lst week.
- Signs-FA-Damond Smith-CB-CFL-BC Lions
- Sign-FA-QB-Seth Lobato-NColorado
- Release-QB-Brock Jensen.
- CB-Xavier Rhodes-2nd year player-outstanding camp
- Vikings hire NFL lawyer Ted Wells to defend them in Chris Kluwe 12M-gay slur lawsuit.
- DT-Tommy Kelly-goes thru lst workout coming off knee surgery
- 10-Patriots still on PUP.
- WR-Brandin Cooks-star of camp-replacing Darren Sproles
- S-Jairus Byrd-off PUP-1st workout-impressive-also work at PR.
- RB-David Wilson-coming off neck surgery-MRI for shoulder burner
- WR-Reuben Randle-hamstring…WR-Odell Beckham-on going hamstring.
- Rex Ryan-DT Sheldon Richardsib-bigger-faster than successful rookie season.
- Raiders owner Mark Davis-3 execs-tour Alamodome-look at 3-land sights with Mayor for possible stadium
- Raiders making no progress on stadium financing Oakland Coliseum sight.
- QBs-Mark Sanchez-Matt Barkley-real battle for backup job.
- Coach Mike Tomlin says “we will not give up 5,000-yards on defense this year”.
- Kurt Warner meets with QB-Sam Bradford-talks leadership and film study work.
- Niners scrambling for RBs-3 injuries in a week
- no contact yet for RB-Marcus Lattimore-out 2-years with knee surgery.
- Sign-FA-OT-Eric Winston-former Houston Texans-KCity Chiefs starter
- DT-Anthony McCoy-torn Achilles-2nd year in row.
- Bucs excited DT-Clint McDonald-ex Seahawk-pairing with Gerlad McCoy.
- OG-Chance Warmack-nicknamed “Big Buffet” in camp at 323lbs-looks fast.
- GM-Bruce Allen-“We played RG3 too early last year-unfair tohim-knee was ready but he was too rusty”.