News & Notes around NFL camps.
- Blazing heat-humidity hits Mission Valley during long workout
- OG-Johnnie Troutman comes out 2nd time in 3-workouts
- OG-Chris Watt overheats too…WR-Vincent Brown ailing with calf
- WR-Don Inman-CFL free agent another impressive day
- 1st round pick Jason Verrett continues aggressive play
- Mighty mite WR-Tevin Reese-7th round pick-Baylor catches ball at inside slot-tries returning kicks
- CB-Richard Marshall interception
- LB-Jerry Attaochu-struggles in pass rush vs OT-DJ Fluker
- Sign-FA-WR-Reggie Dunn-spent time with Steelers-Patriots
- QB-Carson Palmer says best talent level Cardinals have had in years.
- NT-Peria Jerry-plagued by injuries-weight issues-fighting to keep job.
- NT-Hloti Ngata moves to DE in some nickel schemes
- DTs-Alan Branch-Marcel Dareus-Kyle Smith impressive-new slogan upfront “Beef is Back”.
- QB-Cam Newton-rookie WR-Kelvin Benjamin impressive on early workout pass routes.
- CB-Kyle Fuller-rookie from Virginia Tech-2 interceptions in 1st contact workouts.
- S-Chris Conte-Craig Steltz on PUP recovering from surgeries last year.
- RB battle shaping up behind Giovani Bernard-Rex Burkhead-Jeremy Hill pushing Ben Jarvis-Green Ellis
- 4,000-fans show up for Johnny Manziel initial workout-Johnny Foot accurate-athletic throwing ball.
- QB-Tony Romo goes thru 1st contact workout-Saturday night coming off back surgery
- LB-Rolando McClain reports to camp to begin football comeback.
- WR-Cody Latimer catches 2TD passes
- WR-Emmanuel Sanders-ex Steelers hauls in another
- RB-Ronnie Hillman moved to KR duty.
- Lions last to open training camp on Monday
- RB-Reggie Bush says biggest acquisition in off season-new coach Jim Caldwell.
- Sign-WR-Jordy Nelson (4Y-39M) extension
- LB-Clay Matthews-coming off thumb surgery-practices with splint on hand.
- Coach Bill O’Brien providing fiery leadership-faster tempo in practices
- CB-DJ Swearinger-collapses in heat.
- B-Vic Ballard-Torn Achilles-1st workout-missed 2013-torn quad
- OG-Don Thomas begins comeback from Bicep-Quad Surgeries.
- Blake Boertels-No Fear Failure throwing football-Coach Gus Bradley wowed
- WR-Cecil Shorts-hamstring-out 2-weeks.
- TE-Sean McGrath retires-caught 26 passes last year.
- LB-Cam Wake-comes to camp awesome shape-had 71 pressures-QBs last year.
- WR-Cordarrelle Paterson-goes down strained foot.
- Wild passing drills-QBs throw 7-interceptions
- Rookie QB-Jim Garappolo 2-int-2 fumbles
- CB-Patrick Robinson-2-pass deflections
- CB-Champ Bailey works some at safety
- PUP-Jairus Byrd-S-back
- WR-Kenny Still out with quad
- WR-Reuben Randle takes over for departed Hakeem Nicks-playing opposite Victor Cruz..
- 1st unit offense-Geno Smith takes 13-snaps..Michael Vick only 5.
- Opening practice in 103-heat at Napa Valley
- WR-Greg Little-ex Brown-impressive as is DE-Justin Tuck-ex Giant.
- QB-Mark Sanchez throws 30Y-TD Darren Sproles
- battling Matt Barkley for backup job.
- QB-Ben Roethlisberger says Todd Haley will install much more use of no-huddle offense
- PUP-Arvester Alexander-RB
- Coach Jeff Fisher challenges players-“Progress this year will not be enough-need to be in playoffs.”
- RB-Kendall Hunter-Torn Knee Ligament-will miss year
- CB-Chris Culliver plays well coming off Achilles surgery.
- RB-Christine Michel-Roy Turbin take bulk of snaps during Marshawn Lynch holdout
- S-Kam Chancellor-hip
- OG-Russ Okung-back
- LB-Bruce Irvin-Hip out of workouts.
- Release-OG-Carl Nicks-not recover staph infection of year ago.
- OT-Taylor Luwan-1st round pick-moves into OG-slot in practice.
- DE-Jason Hatcher not cleared for practice-ex Cowboy had knee injuries last year.
Please follow and like us: